Holle PRE BIO Organic BABY Formula from DAY 1

Holle PRE BIO Organic BABY Formula from DAY 1

Regular price
Sold out
Sale price
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Quantity must be 1 or more




HOLLE PRE BIO Baby Formula :

Baby formula from DAY 1. 99% of the milk ingredients are organic, the remaining 1% are vitamins and minerals necessary for your baby’s development and are required by EU regulation.


HOLLE PRE BIO Baby Formula:


    • Appropriate for babies from birth to 6 months.



    • USE as the sole food or as a supplement to breastfeeding.



    • USE as Often and as much as your baby needs.



    • Contains DHA an omega-3 fatty acid essential for brain development, improved heart health, better vision, and reduced inflammatory response.



    • Gluten-FREE.



    • NO ADDED sugar.



    • Easy to Digest and Tasty.



    • Contains Vitamins and Minerals.



    • Contains Digestible Protein.



  • Ingredients from Biodynamic Farming. (Demeter certificate)



Skimmed milk, powdered whey (partially demineralized), lactose *, vegetable oils (palm oil, rapeseed oil, sunflower oil), maltodextrin, calciumcarbonat, potassium chloride, sodium chloride, vitamin C, vitamin E, iron sulphate, zinc sulphate , niacin, Ca-D-pantothenate, copper sulphate, vitamin A, vitamin B1, vitamin B6, manganese sulfate, vitamin B2, potassium iodide, folic acid, vitamin K1, sodium selenium, vitamin D.
  • *from organic agriculture
  • **from biodynamic agriculture(Demeter)



Energy value: 2162kj / 517kcal / 100g Protein: 11.6g / 100g Carbohydrates: 56.2g / 100g


NOTE: We recommend always having at least 3-4 boxes on hand.


This baby formula is not expired – the expiration date is 009/30/2022