For 50 years HiPP has been caring for the youngest children in the production of the highest quality modified milk. The HiPP milk recipe was created based on the results of scientific research, so that your child receives everything necessary for healthy development.
HiPP Comfort - for special needs. Brings relief against colic , flatulence and constipation.
In the first weeks of life, babies tummies can be very sensitive because its digestive tract is not yet fully developed. This results in bloating, colic or constipation, which is often accompanied by excessive crying and general child distress. This is a difficult and stressful situation for both the baby and parents.
- NOW MORE! bigger box with 600g of baby formula.
- Natural cultures of lactic acid bacteria, originally derived from breast milk.
- Easily digestible milk sugar - lactose. However, its content is reduced compared to regular formula milk, because some babies are less tolerant of this type of sugar.
- Hydrolyzed protein thanks to which the baby's body digests and tolerates them more easily.
- A special composition of easily digestible fatty acids similar in structure to fats found in breast milk.
- Lactose galactooligosaccharides (GOS) - relaxes the stools.
- Long-chain polyunsaturated fatty acids Omega 3 and 6 (LC PUFA), which are also found in breast milk.
- Alpha-linolenic acid (ALA) from the Omega-3 group - is important for brain and nerve cell development.
- NEW IMPROVED Natural source of folates - Metafolin® more easily absorbed form of folic acid, modeled on breast milk - it supports the work of the nervous system and brain, and also has a positive effect on the production of red blood cells, preventing anemia. It also supports the processes of division and proper cell growth, so it is an essential factor for the healthy development of a child.
Note:When you switch to HiPP Comfort Combiotik milk from another infant milk, your baby's stools may become looser (similar to the stools of breast-fed infants) - this is due to the content of galactooligosaccharides (GOS).
Ingredients: Lactose , maltodextrin, vegetable oils (palm *, rapeseed, sunflower), starch, beta-palmitate ** (from palm oil and sunflower oil), hydrolyzed milk whey protein , lactose galacto-oligosaccharides , calcium salts of orthophosphoric acid, emulsifier: mono and diglycerides of fatty acids esterified with citric acid, potassium chloride, fish oil, choline, M.alpine oil, L-phenylalanine, L-tyrosine, potassium hydroxide, magnesium chloride, sodium citrate, sodium hydroxide, L-arginine, calcium carbonate, L-histidine, calcium chloride, L-tryptophan, inositol, sulfate iron (II), L-carnitine, zinc oxide, pantothenic acid, natural cultures of lactic acid bacteria (Lactobacillus fermentum hereditum ***), niacin, vitamin E, copper (II) sulfate, vitamin A, vitamin B2, vitamin B1, iodate potassium, vitamin B6, folic acid, sodium selenate, vitamin K, biotin, vitamin D, manganese sulfate, vitamin B12,
NOTE: We recommend always having at least 4 boxes on hand.
This baby formula is not expired – the expiration date is 03/26/24